"I sit down to a blank page and see my oldest friend. Some days I write something decent. Some days I suck. Whatever. It’s not like I won’t be back tomorrow."
~ Sera Gamble

Monday 6 June 2011

Writing Exercise - Describe a pen

I found a writing exercise I wanted to have a go at, asking me to 'Describe a pen!' Such an ordinary object, I think everyone knows what a pen looks like! So I've tried to give it a life of it's own, so that you can see it and imagine it with a personality! A fun little challenge that makes you think of the details! :)

"The cold metal pen felt alien in her hand. Even the raised 'MICRON' logo stuck out sharply, embedding itself in her hand. Almost as if trying to brand her."

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Please note - all comments are approved before appearing below. I do not like spam!)